Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

I Love a GOOD READ: To all the book lovers out there!

by - 12:00:00


Google Images
The love of books is one that bonds many hearts. How do I begin to describe my love for books? I love a good read. I am not picky when it comes to books and I’ll read any genre so far as the plot is solid and good.

Books take me away into worlds and worlds that are so different from mine. Sometimes they might even be a world that is mine because my story is told. They offer me routes of escape and a tour of the world. 



Google Images
The characters take me places where I could only dream of. Their stories become my stories. I am so pulled into their lives that sometimes I cannot tell where their stories end and where mine begins. They become the people who know me most because I spend so much time with them. They give my life so much colour. 


We spend so many intimate times together, it surprises me how each character welcomes me into their lives and shares their stories with me with so much honesty. They make me laugh, cry, angry and confused but they make me feel loved too. They draw me  into worlds that I could only have imagined. They make my imagination real. They offer me adventures and worlds so thrilling and awesome that this world seemed only but a sad imitation.
 
Google Images

I love books! To all book lovers.

You May Also Like

0 comments