Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saving Your Marriage

by - 19:00:00

This is story told by many women and so bare with me as I give you a gist below.
Google Images
I fell in love with my husband years ago. He was such a great guy and so attentive. He was a gentleman always doing things for me. He called me everyday and bought me gifts. Now after years of marriage and the kids, he doesn't spend much time with me anymore. He is hardly at home. I think he is cheating. I've confronted him but he says he is not besides the lady in his office he hangs out with is also married. He says they are only friends but if that is the case then he is having an emotional affair with her, right? Isn't that the same as cheating? The bible says when you look at woman with lust then you've committed adultery or fornication, so this is the same, right? I am so mad at him!
Thanks for bearing with me and reading this. I hear some married women go over again and again about what their husbands are doing against them. I feel their pain and frustrations. These women have a right to be angry and the right to criticize their husbands, punish them to talk some sense into them. However being critical and holding on to the hurt and making sure that they apologize do not guarantee that your husband will change. This will rather push him into the arms of another woman. 

Google Images
You're right but it's up to you to decide whether you want to be bitter and critical and stand on your rights which will inevitably lead to separation and divorce or you will put aside your pride and fight for the man you love and to keep your family whole. Your criticism and nagging plus turning the kids against him will not make him love you or stay committed to you. These will only push him away and cause him not to spend time with you and the kids.
 
I would rather suggest that you use what I call the love portion to win his love, devotion and attention. If you've watched the movie Fire Proof then you know what I am talking about. However for the benefit of those who haven't or have forgotten I'll proceed to give you my version.

Love him and fight for him. When I say fight for him I don't mean go fight with the other lady and embarrass your husband. If you feel led, you can confront the lady and tell her to stay off your man but do that with dignity and without fanfare and do not create a scene.  Improve on yourself and make yourself pretty. Be cheerful and take good care of him. Call him while he is at work and send him messages that tell him how much you love him and appreciate him. Occupy him by participating in the activities he loves. Appreciate him and encourage him. Let him see that you're a wonderful wife and mother. Let him invite his friends over if it's something he wants to do. Compliment him in front of his friends. Everyman wants to be respected and needed, so make him see that you respect and need him. 

You May Also Like

0 comments