Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

10 Personalized Bible Verses

by - 08:00:00

How to personalize the word of God
Add caption


Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (NKJV)

1Corinthians 2:16 …I  have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purpose) of His heart. AMP

2Corinthians 5:7  I walk by faith, not by sight. (NKJV) 


1Corinthians 3:21-22 I don’t boast in men. For all things are mine:  whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or death, or things present or things to come--all are mine. (NKJV)

Philipians 4:19  My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (MKJV)

3John 1:2  I prosper in all things and have divine health, just as my soul prospers. (NKJV)

Jeremiah 17:7  I am blessed for I trust in the LORD, and He is my  hope. 8 I am as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreads out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat comes, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Hebrews 13:6 …The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" (NKJV)

Psalm 16:6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. KJV

Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads me with benefits, even the God of my salvation. KJV

You May Also Like

1 comments