Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

How to Make the Word of God Work for You

by - 08:00:00


Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(KJV)
Recently I pondered over our ministry’s theme of the year, “Our Year of Triumph.” I looked over my life to see if I was being fruitful and experiencing triumph. I realised that I was really triumphing. I already have loads of testimonies about the Lord’s goodness in my life.
Ps 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. (KJV)
It was exciting reading through my book of Thanksgiving to recap all that the Lord has done and will continue to do in my life. We serve such an amazing God! In my joy I began to analyse whether the themes of the previous years had reflected in my life. I realised sadly that that was not always the case. There were times that the Lord’s word for a specific year worked in my life and so many other times when it didn’t simply work.

Luke 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. (KJV)
As I pondered over this, the Lord taught me that the degree to which His word works in my life is dependent on my faith in His word. In those years that the word didn’t work it was because I hadn’t held onto it by faith. Every word of God spoken on our lives is potent and alive and will come to pass if we accept God’s word by faith.

It’s time to take the Lord’s word by faith and hold onto it. If you’re at a point in your life where you feel the words that God has spoken to you isn’t coming to pass just continue to hold on to the words for they will surely come to pass.
 Hab 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. KJV
It’s not too late to take the Lord’s word by faith. Commit yourself to the word of God.

You May Also Like

0 comments