Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Why You Shouldn't be Afraid of the Future

by - 23:00:00

Why you mustn't be afraid of the future, fear of the unknown, anxiety
The future is sometimes scary when viewed from the perspective of the present. Depending on your current circumstances, it may look dark, blurry and hopeless or at best uncertain, but as a child of the Almighty God, you don't have to be afraid of what the future holds.
You don't have to be scared of the future no matter how dark and hopeless your present situation or circumstances are. You can trust that the Lord has wonderful plans in stock for you. He is working and will work everything out for your good. He will turn your mess into a message so that you can shout of His goodness from the rooftop to encourage others. You can rest in Him and be assured of the future. Here are some scriptures on what the Lord has in stock for your future.
Jeremiah 29:11, NET
For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the LORD. ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.
Isaiah 55:8-13, NET
“Indeed, my plans are not like your plans, and my deeds are not like your deeds, for just as the sky is higher than the earth, so my deeds are superior to your deeds and my plans superior to your plans. The rain and snow fall from the sky and do not return, but instead water the earth and make it produce and yield crops, and provide seed for the planter and food for those who must eat. In the same way, the promise that I make does not return to me, having accomplished nothing. No, it is realized as I desire and is fulfilled as I intend.” Indeed you will go out with joy; you will be led along in peace; the mountains and hills will give a joyful shout before you, and all the trees in the field will clap their hands. Evergreens will grow in place of thorn bushes, firs will grow in place of nettles; they will be a monument to the LORD, a permanent reminder that will remain.
Philippians 1:6, NET
For I am sure of this very thing, that the one who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
Psalm 23:6, NET
Surely your goodness and faithfulness will pursue me all my days, and I will live in the LORD’s house for the rest of my life.
Matthew 6:25-34, NET
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Isn’t there more to life than food and more to the body than clothing? Look at the birds in the sky: They do not sow, or reap, or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you more valuable than they are? And which of you by worrying can add even one hour to his life? Why do you worry about clothing? Think about how the flowers of the field grow; they do not work or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his glory was clothed like one of these! And if this is how God clothes the wild grass, which is here today and tomorrow is tossed into the fire to heat the oven, won’t he clothe you even more, you people of little faith? So then, don’t worry saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’ For the unconverted pursue these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But above all pursue his kingdom and righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. So then, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own.
James 1:7, NET
All generous giving and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or the slightest hint of change.
Romans 8:28, NET
 And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.
Your future is certain and so don’t worry and take hold of what the Lord has in stock for you. What scriptures give you hope for the future? I would love to know.

You May Also Like

0 comments