Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

10 Scriptures to Meditate on When You're Lonely

by - 11:53:00

How to cure loneliness with meditation
Loneliness is a universal emotion, by this I mean everyone at one point or another has felt or feels lonely. We feel lonely even when we are surrounded by family and friends. There are times that we just want to be alone or feel lonely.

This happens especially when we go through tough and rough times or when no one appears to understand us. I have been in this position much more than I would like. However, whenever I've found myself feeling lonely, there are some bible verses that I go to for comfort. They reassure me that I'm not alone and that I'm loved. They bring things into perspective as these scriptures cause me to focus on God, not myself. They assure me of God's constant love for me. I pray you find as much comfort in these scriptures like I do.

Isaiah 43:1-5
But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in your place. Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, And I have loved you; Therefore I will give men for you, And people for your life. Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Psalms 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Psalms 91:15
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.
Loneliness, Love, comfort, 10 scriptures to meditate on when you are lonely

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written: "For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter." Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

John 14:18-20
"I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.” A little longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

Matthew 28:20b
…I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."
1 Samuel 12:22
"For the LORD will not forsake His people, for His great name's sake, because it has pleased the LORD to make you His people.
Meditate on these scriptures when you feel lonely or sad. Know that God is always with you and he will never leave you or forsake you. There is also nothing that can separate you from his love for you, find comfort in this.
What are your go to scriptures for comfort? I would love to add them to my list of comfort scriptures so share yours in the comment section.

You May Also Like

1 comments