Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

To My Friend Who is Now Herself

by - 19:00:00

Google Images



In my post To My Friend Who is Now a Shadow of Herself, (Link here) I wrote about one of my closest friends. In this post I give you an update about her in the form of a letter to her.

 When I look at you now I'm so excited, excited to have my friend and sister back. Your laughter and smiles are a source of joy to me. I say to myself that this is the you that I had missed so much. I bless God for bringing you through.
 
Google Images
Now that I look back over that period of struggle, I recognise that all that you needed was someone to talk to, someone to help you make sense of what you were going through. Someone with the expertise to break that barrier that you had erected. Someone to help you see beyond your current situation to bring you to the point of wanting to live again. 

Although I wish I could have been that person I'm more glad that you're now free from the prison of your mind. I'm grateful to have you back! Welcome back my sister! The calmness and maturity you exude now is awesome. I see how you sincerely care about people and go the extra mile to make everyone comfortable. I'm excited to see that side of you return. You're making so much impact on those kids, keep it up. Keep being you, your lovely and caring self! I'm glad to have you back. Welcome back and please never shut us out again! 
 
Google Images
Oh, I've got to say that I love to go shopping with you although it can get annoying. Yeah, I said it! You always have a reason why you can't purchase a dress that looks so good on you! I love helping you shop though it's tiring. I also love hanging out with you and checking out new restaurants with you. Thanks for coming back! 
 
You’ll start studying for your PHD soon and girl I gotta say my proud of you! You’re so intelligent and innovative! And guess what, I know your price charming will soon sweep you off your feet. And you'd have that family that you’ve always dreamt of.

You May Also Like

0 comments