Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

IF I WAS an ATHEIST I would Believe in Science, the Big Bang and Evolution

by - 15:41:00

If I was an atheist I would believe in science and in the big bang. I would believe that the world doesn't have a creator. The world's existence and everything in the universe was just an accident. The result of a clash of gases. So the universe and everything in it just happened, an accident that occurred by itself. The accident was so precise that it created every living and nonliving organism plus the solar system. Oh, man! That must have been one hell of an accident!
Google Images
Since the whole existence of the universe is a mistake then so is our existence as human species. That means your existence is only by accident. No one created us or planned for our existence. Fast forward hundreds of years after the big bang and we have evolution. 

Google Images
We evolved from animals, apes to be precise. Consequently this presupposes that we're no better than  animals. We’re just a higher and evolved version of animals hence we have no spirit. There is no one to be accountable to. There are no punishments for our actions. If there is at all then it is here on earth since just like animals once we die we cease to exist.

If this is true then it means I can do anything I like so far as I'm OK with it. I can force others to succumb to my whims and urges without being accountable to anyone! 
Google Images
Since I evolved from an ape and only just an animal myself then I can act any way I deem fit. I can walk into a school and shoot random strangers. I can derive joy from orgy. My joy can be to decapitate people or behead people because I'm only just an animal. And animals are very good at hunting each other. In the animal kingdom there are only two groups which are the group of predators and the group of the prey. I can decide to be that predator and cause as much pain as possible before I die. I can also do drugs and abuse myself and sleep around because there is no point to my existence. I'm just an accident who will one day cease to exist. I'm an accident with no purpose or intention for my existence. 
 
I can close my eyes to the meaninglessness and hopelessness I feel in my life. I can close my eyes to the fact that there is no essence for my existence. I can close my eyes to the fact that no one should be punished because in the end it's their choice and the only person they're accountable to is themselves and no other. For all attempts at prescribing laws to govern the human species is just to impose the will of others on ourselves. In the animal kingdom there are no laws and since we're only just animals ourselves then there should be no law governing or restricting us. We should all live as we deem fit for us. What we do is a personal decision, nothing more nothing less. There is no point to life as science can't explain it. 
 
If I were an atheist I'll believe science and the big bang because they show that all the hate, killings and crimes going on in the world is normal because we are only just animals ourselves. There is no one to be accountable to and once we die that is the end so we can do anything we want until we cease to exist forever. But fortunately I don’t buy such a lie! I know that my existence is not by accident but by design. There is someone who created me and has a purpose for my life. He loves me to death! Yeah, He  proved this by dying for me.

You May Also Like

0 comments