Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

YOU Have a PURPOSE

by - 10:00:00



What is life all about? I'm thinking you've asked yourself this question at least once or twice. You find yourself sometimes wondering about why you must continue to live and experience all that you have or are still experiencing! You might feel down sometimes and confused and just have more questions than answers!

Some years ago I found myself in such as a spot. Life for me seemed meaningless. I asked myself why I was here on earth. I looked at the lives of other people for clues to answer my question. I observed over time the cycle of people’s lives: They are born, they go to school and graduate from college, they find work, marry, start a family of their own, buy a car, then perhaps a house, save up money for a vacation or two then finally die!

This cycle seems pretty crazy to me because if that is all life is about then, there is no use for it! What joy is there in going through this cycle? There is nothing special about living this way, right? I think you do agree with this! Then something got my attention, although I couldn't prove it, I knew life was more than that! I realised there must be a purpose for my being born to planet earth and was determined to find out what I was here for!


I was born into a Christian family hence automatically thought I was a Christian by virtue of my birth. but, boy was I wrong! As I got to know the Lord better, well that issue was sorted out. Then I found out by Studying the life of Christ Jesus and the apostles that indeed there is a purpose for me! I am not here just to live through a cycle but bring Christ to the world! I am here as a solution to the world!

I read in Psalm 139:16 that even before I was formed the Lord had written about me in His book! What joy for me to find out that not just me but you also are known by God and He has called us to conform to the Image of Christ Jesus.  To KNOW that HE LIVES in me and as many as have believed in Him is incredible!

My dear friend, there is more to life that the physical things we seek and aspire for. Have you noticed that every electronic gadget has its specific use? You’ll not put water on an electric stove if you want it chilled but in a fridge, right? Thus we also have our distinct purposes, you were made for a specific purpose, so find it and live it! Almost all products come with manuals, and hey, do you know that your maker has provided you with a manual as well? Well, that’s true the BIBLE is your manual to find out what purpose you were designed for! There is always a choice to be made! 

Do you prefer living without knowing why God created you in the first place? Well let me tell you that I tried but that sucked! There is nothing more rewarding than knowing your purpose and fulfilling it! Don’t try to be a pen when you’re a pencil!

Love you! Until my next post, God bless you and cause you to find your purpose and walk in it.

You May Also Like

0 comments