Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Before YOU say "I DO"

by - 11:43:00


  1. Who am I?
  2. What is my purpose in life?
  3. How can my partner contribute to my purpose, are we on the same page?
  4. What is God’s main purpose for initiating marriage?
  5. Am I content with my partner?
  6. Why am I getting married?
  7. What kind of family do I want to have?
  8. Am I emotionally and spiritually matured enough to handle marriage and everything that comes with it?
  9. Do I have enough knowledge of my roles as a spouse?
  10. Does my intended spouse hold the same beliefs as I do? If not can this affect us in the long term?
The above listed questions are very important. Every single lady or man should ask himself these questions before going to the alter. Remember marriage ought to be based on more than emotions. When your heart stops fluttering because he is near and you no longer get butterflies in your stomach plus your knees no longer go weak, there must be something more to make you stay. Marriage is a life long commitment. When you get married you’re in it for the long haul! You cannot back out easily. Marriage is divine. It represents our relationship with God. Just as a man woes a lady and showers her with love so has Christ Jesus. He came to earth seeking for a bride and made the ultimate sacrifice of love when He gave up His life to pay for her sins. We are the bride of Christ. If our marriage is a depiction of our relationship with Jesus then it must be taken seriously and protected!

Let me know what you think or you can equally post the questions you think should have made the list.

You May Also Like

0 comments