Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Be the BEST You

by - 10:38:00



I feel excited within. I mean really, really excited. Don’t know why I am so but I guess, it is just realizing how blessed I am to have been created me! Can’t imagine being anyone else but me! Yes, I admit I'm not perfect and sometimes I have suck at doing some things and oh yes, I’ve failed many times! But that is just to be expected and normal. It will be very scary to meet someone who has never failed before. That would be certainly creepy!  Unless of course that someone is God! A baby before learning how to walk falls down a couple of times before learning how to stand firmly in order not to lose his/her balance. This principle doesn't change much as we grow older although in some cases we don’t have to go through failure before success. 
Success cannot be measured in what you successfully didn’t do but what you’ve done successfully. 
 
 
I believe what I'm saying is that, failure isn’t prove that I'm worse off than the next person but rather shows that I'm making strides. Strides to change my situation and to be a better me. You do not become a better person than you are by sitting on the fence without participating or trying to do something. Success cannot be measured in what you successfully didn’t do but what you’ve done successfully. Yes, I know this doesn’t adequately explain this joy I have within but I’ve got to admit I would suck at being someone else but me. It’s not about the looks, the brains or money, I'm simply grateful for having been created me. Aspire to be the best you not the best somebody. Work on improving on yourself for you are all you will ever be. Do not try to role play because only one role has been written by God for you, that is you. Pamper yourself and be the best you because you are all you’ve got to be and will ever me.

Hey, the reason for my joy just dawned on me! It’s that joy I feel whenever an idea gets hold of me. When I really got to write by all means although I usually don’t know what about until I start to. I wrote a poem on it once perhaps I’ll include it in my next post! But, seriously love you! Don’t let other people determine your value because you are very precious to God. You are worth the life of God Himself! That is why He came in the form of Christ to die for you. Always remember that you are worth that much! Thus it doesn’t matter how low you have fallen, you can and you will rise up again and shine, if only you’ll believe and hand it all over to God. He is the only solution or should I say answer to all your needs. Your answer does not lie in man but in Him. Do not look without for peace and assurance but look within for He is in you.

You May Also Like

1 comments