Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

How to Start Your Day Right: 4 Easy Steps to Have a Great Day

by - 23:25:00

Four things to do to start your day right

How do you start your day? Do you start the day feeling tired or weary? Does your day start badly? There were times when I dreaded mornings. I dreaded facing my mornings and just wanted to stay in bed just a little bit longer. I would wake up all drained and unexcited. This made my day miserable although some days were better than others. I just had to do something about it and do some soul searching. Oh, boy was I glad I did!

Did you know that there is a great way to start your day so you can stay grounded, happy and accomplish more?

After praying and analysing my habits I came to know what I had to do to make my mornings happy and to start my day right. I realised that how I started my day largely depended on how I ended the previous day. What you do before you go to bed can determine what kind of day you'll have the next day. So this is what I did.

Four Things To Do To Start Your Day Right

1. I ended each day praying in the Spirit and listening to faith-based sermons or motivational messages. I usually fall asleep listening to these sermons and I always wake up refreshed and ready for each day.
2. I realised that planning my day the night before makes me focused and helps me get more done.
3. Start your day early. I realised that when I woke up early, I had enough time to pray and study the word of God or listen to the word. Prayer and the word helped me to keep my eyes on God and the bigger picture throughout the day.
4. Before bed and after devotion in the morning, I read out my daily affirmations. These affirmations remind me of whose I am and who I am. They cause me to stay grounded and grow in the revelation of God's word.

These are the four things I do to start my day right. How do you start your day?

You May Also Like

0 comments