Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

The Power of NEGATIVE Thinking

by - 12:00:00


When I was in my third year in the university I made a new friend that pointed out to me that I was a negative thinker. And of course I was furious within and didn't accept that until he explained to me why he had said that. It made sense so I began to check my thought pattern.
 
I always thought in the positive and soon began speaking positively but years down the line I just realised that though my words are always positive, my negative thinking had returned. I admit I was shocked when I discovered that! I was like, "oh my God, what am I doing to myself?" I began to search myself and I recognised that I felt thinking negatively shielded me from disappointment, heart break and pain. I thought that if I saw the worst then whether whatever happened was good or bad  it wouldn't matter to me since I had prepared myself mentally for it. Sad, right?


The Bible says whatever a man thinketh so is he. This means that I am the thoughts I think not what I say. If I keep thinking negatively long enough then I'll begin to speak and act that way. Positive thinking is not so we live in denial but to have a positive outlook in life. When you think in the negative your life will be in the negative. Negative thinking is a self destructive habit; it makes you sabotage yourself and go round in circles without experiencing any real joy in your life. Negative thinking steals your peace of mind and gives you a pessimistic outlook in life. What you  visualise  or picture through your thoughts will be attracted to you. I bet  you don’t want to attract all the wrong things which are your worst nightmare. 
Google Images
This is illustrated through Job in the Bible. Job was a wealthy man and a man that God could boast of but he didn’t think right. He had a negative thinking habit. And indeed his thoughts did manifest. He lost everything he had; all his wealth and family. What he feared had come to be. Negative thinking I believe arises out of fear. Deal with your fears and begin to think positively.

You might think that what you think  about doesn't matter but it does! If you want to change your life then change your thoughts and of course your words! Your thoughts will cause you to envision them and whatever you  keep seeing will eventually manifest. Change your thoughts and take charge of your life! Don't ruin your life with your thoughts. Have a blessed week. Share and tag a friend.

You May Also Like

0 comments