Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

My LOVE from the STARS

by - 12:00:00


Google Images
I must say for starters that I love Korean movies and telenovelas or what's called KDrama. I like their simplicity and how they are devoid of all the sexual perversion and violence that Hollywood offers.
 
One of the dramas that I fell in love with was My Love from the Stars. I liked the storyline. Let me fill you in. So a boy who happens to be an alien is left on earth accidentally. He lives here for four hundred years yet  never ages or grow old. He stays the same so he fakes his own deaths to take on a new identity after every few years. He keeps no friends and has been in every profession you can imagine over the four  hundred year period he has lived on earth. To top it all aside from his looks and inability to age, he has super powers! He can telepath and hear you even if you are hundreds of miles away. He can move objects and do so much more. I guess by now you're wondering where I am going with this but bear with me.

 
Google Images
He saves a girl who happened to look like a young maiden who had helped in the past when he had arrived on earth, that maiden had died because of him. Then years later he falls in love with the girl he had saved who later becomes his student. He becomes like her guardian angel and protects her. Although he is allergic to saliva and gets sick because of it, he still kisses the love of his life. He is willing to stay on earth although he knows he would die if he stays. When finally he leaves earth, he does everything possible to return to her. He loved her more than himself, he loved her selflessly. 
 
In each of us is that yearning for such a selfless love and a super hero to save us from it all. Jesus came, watched over us, healed us and loved us and ultimately died to prove his love for you and I. It is time to accept this love. You might not be able to see him but he is there always with you and watching over you.

You May Also Like

0 comments