Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Do You Need a Remote Control for Your Life?

by - 07:00:00


Do you need a remote control for your life? Gosh, I'll just love one of those. Won't you just love to be able to press the pause button sometimes so you can have time off and then press start to continue where you left off? This would be so great when we're having that argument or taking that exam.

How about the fast forward button? I'll totally love one of those. It would just be fantastic if I could fast forward my life from time to time. I bet you do too. It'll be great because then I can quickly skip through pain, heartbreak or any other situation that I don't like being in. I can live my future now.

The slow button will help me live longer in those moments and events that I wish never ended. Slow button would have helped me savour all those precious moments and make them last longer. Oh, how I wish some events never ended!

The repeat button will help me relive all those moments and days that I want to go back to. I'll relive moments with those no longer with us. I'll hear them speak and actually touch them. I'll enjoy every moment I had with them and let them know how much I love them.

It will be great if life had a remote control, but it doesn't. Life can get crazy and be overwhelming sometimes. There are days we wish to press pause, fast forward, slow, or repeat. Though this isn't possible we can choose to be intentional about how we live life and appreciate the people in our lives. It's time to live intentionally. Enjoy those precious moments with the people you love. Handle the disappointments, failures, pain and deaths. Make every minute count. You only get to live once so enjoy.
Are you living intentionally? What are some of the ways you’re learning to be more intentional? 

You May Also Like

0 comments