Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Don't Give up on God

by - 06:00:00


This past month I’ve met some dear friends who are great Christians but have gone through so much that they’re beginning to doubt the love of God for their lives. They feel that God has given up on them that He has ceased loving them. They are on the verge of giving up on God.


You're not alone. Remember God has said that He'll never leave you or forsake you. There is nothing that can separate you from His love. God loves you. God loves you with your flaws and all. He loves you and will never give up on you!


If you’re in such a position right now I’ll like to encourage you to hold on to your faith.I have come to know that the word of God and the prophecies we receive concerning our lives will be attacked by the enemy whose job is to steal and to kill. He throws everything possible at us in order to nullify God’s word in our life. I’ve been at this point before when I felt like giving up on God. I felt I was not seeing His words concerning my life come to pass. I felt alone and dejected because the word was working for others and not me.

I felt I was doing all the right things; serving in ministry, paying my tithes, giving and reaching out to others. I could go on and on about what I thought I was doing right. I thought my labour for the Lord automatically entitled me to a struggle free life. But it doesn’t. The word of God won’t work for you because you’re serving God in ministry. 


The word of God will work for you when it stops being logos and becomes rhema.
Your knowledge of God needs to move from other people’s revelation  and knowledge to a personal revelation. You need to have a personal revelation of God. You need to know Him for yourself. Until the word of God becomes personal to you it will not work for you. You need to take what the word of God says hook, line and sinker.

When the word says ‘You’re blessed’ know that that is you. Personalise God’s word and hold on to your confessions and never give up. God loves you and has not given up on you. He still loves you and He’s got your back. Continue to hold on to His word with faith. It's not over until God says so!

You May Also Like

0 comments