Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

NOTHING CAN EVER STOP HIM FROM LOVING YOU

by - 00:00:00

We have known each other since before I was born or should I rather say that you've known me since then. It took me some time to recognise your existence and to accept your unfailing love for me but I was glad that I did. Knowing that you love me unconditionally in spite of all the bad that I do, the assurance of your never failing love and knowledge that nothing can separate me from your love give me much peace and rest.
 
I have made a lot of good choices and also a lot of pretty bad ones too but through it all you've been consistently with me. I have fallen down so many times that I lost count
but you were always there to catch me and set me back on my feet. There have been times that I fell so deep and couldn’t imagine how to get up on my feet again but you held my hand through all those dark times and kept me safe. There were times that I doubted your love for me because life became too much for me to handle, yet you never gave up on me even when I did curse.

Dear God, thanks for all those times that you were with me and believed in me and cheered me on though I had lost my way. I know you’re my greatest and most loyal fun, you stick with me through the good times and the bad ones as well. I don’t know what my life would be without you. There are so many things that I would like to thank you for, especially for the gift of Jesus Christ by whom am now your child. But I also have a lot of questions for you. I think it would take years for you to answer them all. There are so many things in the world that I don’t understand. So many events trouble me and make we weep for us, for the world.

Dear God I want the whole world to know how much you love them. I want them to experience your loving grace, your peace and your love. I want you, yes I mean you reading this post to know without a doubt that God loves you. He knows you more than you know yourself but still loves you for who you are. Nothing you do will ever make Him turn away from you, stop running and turn to God. I want you to know that he loves you to the extent of giving up his life for you. He asks for only one thing in return that is for you to accept his love for you. Will you accept his love?

You May Also Like

0 comments