Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Give Hope to the Dying

by - 08:00:00



Over the years I've travelled across Africa for missions with my wonderful missions family, Footworks International. Footworks is an international missions organisation which seeks to give everyone the opportunity to receive the love of Jesus especially unreached people groups. I simply love the fact that I get to introduce people to the love of God.

It's amazing the kind of transformations I witness on each mission field that I go to. The Lord moves more powerfully on the field than in our home churches. Even as we heed the call to go God moves with us. I've seen many healed and delivered from the power of darkness. Lives are totally transformed as the blind receive their sight, the lame work, limps grow. Oh, it is just pure glory on the field! The joy I have as God speaks to me and through me and uses me to set the captives free.
 
Nothing can compare to the joy we give to the lost as they are liberated from the prison of darkness. Make that choice to intentionally share the gospel to all. You don't need to go on a missions trip to win souls for the Lord. All you need is obedience to his voice and a heart to give the gospel to everyone you meet. The coming of the Lord is closer than before and though it appears that darkness is winning, our Lord is triumphant! Even as we are persecuted we will wax stronger. The gospel can't be defeated because our Lord has already defeated the enemy.
 
There are three ways you can be involved in missions work that is the great commission of  our Lord Jesus; to go into all nations with his word. You can
PRAY
GO that is send the gospel to the field
GIVE: Missions work is expensive so you can support missionaries and their families as they've committed their whole lives to send the gospel to those who need it.
 
For further details into how you can be part of the great commission of soul winning log on to www.footworksinternational.org

You May Also Like

0 comments